? asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 2 months ago

Why is my left breast hurting could it be cancer  ? ?

Hey I’m 18 , my left breast has been hurting and I had my mother feel my breast she said one side feels different from the other but she said every woman breast one is bigger then the other and it’s fatty tissue but I been having breast pain for a couple days now on my upper breast when I go to get checked out from my female doctor should I mention my breast pain are what should I do I don’t know y’all I just don’t want it to be cancer I don’t wanna die 

Pity you are too stupid to see a doctor to get a real answer.  Here's hoping that you fail to pass on your inferior genetic material.

No, as before, its more likely to be a simple cyst or hormonal influences. Dont keep spamming this as the answers wont change. Cancer is usually not fast onset, painful at first or in your age group

As you have already been told, the risk of breast cancer at your age is 1 in 1,300,000. You are more likely to be struck by lightning twice in one year.

Pain is rarely a symptom of breast cancer but is commonly a symptom of a variety of hormonal conditions,most relating to your menstrual cycle.

If you are seeing your doctor it is worth mentioning and getting checked, just do they can reassure you there is nothing to worry about.

• It’s okay calm down. Mention it to your doctor next time you go or book an appointment sooner. She’ll talk you through what it could be or if it’s a problem at all. Stop messing with it until then. 

• kelvin

i doubt it's breast cancer but you should mention it