Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 2 weeks ago

What is your worst class you've been in.?

I live in the UK special school so we don't go to other classes when we have another subject. So I live in England I'm 14 meaning and I'm in year 9 right now. So let's start then because I will be talking nonsense all day.

So year 6 is my worst year an absolute **** class 

When I was in high school my two absolute worst classes were chemistry and math. I was, and still am, absolutely pathetic at anything to do with numbers.

All of school sucked for me, to be honest, and graduating was the best day of my life. I've learned way more being out of school than I ever did being in it, but that's mostly due to other crap that was going on in my life during that whole period of time, which really kept me from actually focusing on schooling itself. Education is super important, though. If if you have nothing holding you back from a great learning experience, make sure you're putting your all into it, as it will help you out later on in life, even though it may not seem like it. 

Any class that has been online this year. It’s terrible