Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Why are extroverts extremely dumb?

A lot of extroverts just plain don't even try to understand or accommodate introverts and give you **** for not living and being like them. Their feelings tend to get hurt when they see people don’t talk as much as them and force them to speak up and making fun of shy people by telling why are they so quiet?. Most extroverts are close minded people, they hate everyone who are different than them and they can't understand why everyone isn't an aggressive, loudmouth and super confidence like they are. Extroverts are also much more likely to think that other people should care about their opinions, being an introvert, they tend to be more focused and smarter academically, and are likely to have long lasting good friends, thinking having 1000 acquitances in their lives makes them feel better, wtf, seriously, grow the feck up extrovert scumbags.

I are not dum...

• Hayley

We must not insult people for how they get energy. This is no better than how they treat us. 

People who make broad generalizations about an entire group of other people are the ones who are "extremely dumhb".

It's one thing to enjoy solitude more than is typical, to prefer small gatherings with intimates to large gatherings and meeting new people. That's something the rest of us should be OK with. 

But when someone uses "I'm shy" or "I'm introverted" as a way to shirk the irksome social duties the rest of us perform as a matter of course, that someone has to expect some push back. "I don't like big parties much" is fine in the context of an ordinary party, but refusing to attend the wedding or milestone birthday of a family member? Hey, you don't have to like it but it's insulting to not show up at all. 

I don't know if this is you or not. But SOME introverted people, SOME shy people cross the line into passive-aggressive behavior, into expecting special treatment, special privileges. Introverted or not, you're expected to acquire basic social skills like making small talk, introducing yourself to others, sitting with a pleased interested expression plastered on your face when you'd rather be somewhere else. 

It is true that they're less intelligent than introverts. That has been proven. Hard to learn anything when you do nothing but run your mouth. As far as not understanding introverts, introverts have just as hard a time not understanding extroverts. Like who would WANT to be the center of attention all the time? 

• Saber

Why?Because they are so full of s h i t  they have to vent it out somehow.They do it by talking and acting retarded.Thats all i can say about it.

• 👻

Personally, I find too many gray areas when it comes to “introvert”, “extrovert”, it’s not as black and white as all that. Many artists are introverted, yet perform on the stage and share way more in their art than they do personally.

And then some extroverted people who talk to everyone they meet and are chatty, may be again more closed off personally. And someone shy, may just open up and blab about everything going on inside them to someone they are comfortable with, you never know.

Unlike you, I haven’t met them all......so I couldn't possibly comment 

GENERALIZATIONS ARE ALWAYS LIES...GUS AND LEARN RESPECT FOR OTHERS.

im an introvert and im dumb asf 👁