Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why are so many people, so upset over Trump maybe being removed from power a little early?

He hasn't really been doing anything anyway!

Been obsessed with attempting to over-throw the results of a free, fair, and secure election that NOTHING else matters to him anyway!

I don't get why he even wants the jib so badly! - He surely does not want to do any of the REAL work! - Never really did!

Update:

@Jeff D - NO - the point is you NEED someone that WILL do something, other than incite TERRORISTS to attack!

Update 2:

@Eugene D = I did, and YOU are wrong!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

They're uneducated losers and suckers! My base! If they don't get their way, they throw a tantrum just like me! That's why I love them! They're like sheep, drinking the Clorox and shoving light bulbs up their rectums just because I told them to! LOL! MAGAts!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Truth is that Putin is STILL whispering in Trump's ear on how to take down America, and sounds like Trump's STILL listening to him.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They're fascist traitors and need to be stamped out to preserve our country.

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

LOL.  If you don't think he's doing anything then why the urgent need to remove him a few days early?  You pretty much undermined your whole argument.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I can already tell you are misinformed.  There was no free, fair and secure election.   Do some research.

Nancy's Pelosi's former chief of staff is a lobbyist for Dominion Voting Systems, which supplied the election software in Michigan and other states.

Peter Neffenger, a former volunteer member of the Joe Biden presidential transition Agency Review Team, is Chairman of the Board of Directors of Smartmatic, a multinational company that specializes in building and implementing electronic voting systems.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Pride. Pride cometh before the fall. The fall of the GOP as a political party. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.