Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why are so many people, so upset over Trump maybe being removed from power a little early?

He hasn't really been doing anything anyway!

Been obsessed with attempting to over-throw the results of a free, fair, and secure election that NOTHING else matters to him anyway!

I don't get why he even wants the jib so badly! - He surely does not want to do any of the REAL work! - Never really did!

@Jeff D - NO - the point is you NEED someone that WILL do something, other than incite TERRORISTS to attack!

@Eugene D = I did, and YOU are wrong!

Favorite Answer

They're uneducated losers and suckers! My base! If they don't get their way, they throw a tantrum just like me! That's why I love them! They're like sheep, drinking the Clorox and shoving light bulbs up their rectums just because I told them to! LOL! MAGAts!

Truth is that Putin is STILL whispering in Trump's ear on how to take down America, and sounds like Trump's STILL listening to him.

They're fascist traitors and need to be stamped out to preserve our country.

• Jeff D

LOL.  If you don't think he's doing anything then why the urgent need to remove him a few days early?  You pretty much undermined your whole argument.

I can already tell you are misinformed.  There was no free, fair and secure election.   Do some research.

Nancy's Pelosi's former chief of staff is a lobbyist for Dominion Voting Systems, which supplied the election software in Michigan and other states.

Peter Neffenger, a former volunteer member of the Joe Biden presidential transition Agency Review Team, is Chairman of the Board of Directors of Smartmatic, a multinational company that specializes in building and implementing electronic voting systems.

Pride. Pride cometh before the fall. The fall of the GOP as a political party.