Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Why are my parents jealous of my success ?

When I was unemployed, people said you are a loser. Now, I have a job and I am buying a house and a car. Now everyone is jealous of my success including my parents.

I am just 35 and successfull, I am buying my second house.Friends, siblings, relatives, neighbors and parents all are so rude to me. I am a good guy and I am not jealous of anyone. Why are people so cheap nowadays ?

Ask them.       

Such problem's are their in many families best is to meditate understand what other's want from you solve, just be confident and no other person can be like you just be unique achieve higher status piss who dislikes you  

PLEASE do not let their bitter pettiness affect you!  They are jealous that you achieved it WITHOU HELP or handouts!  Be PROUD, bro!

What this has to do with Zodiac signs? Lol, and how do you know your parents are jealous?

Ask them.

well have you ever considered the way you may come off to them? the fact that you feel they are jealous of you may be a sign you seem arrogant to them. i'm not saying that you are, but if you truly believe people are jealous of you before anything else, maybe do some self-evaluation first

They're not.  Get over yourself.