How do you get rid of hemorrhoids permanently?
My body hasn't been right since I gave birth 14/15 months ago.
Do they have a surgery for it?
- Walter BLv 71 month ago
1) There are ointments that shrink the haemorrhoids, and is used more on the external condition, but do not eliminate them.
2) There is surgery that removes the haemorrhoids, whether internal or external. It is usually "Day surgery" with a 24 hour overnight stay. The surgeon uses lasers to cut and cauterize the area, and it can be done under a general anesthetic or with a spinal tap anesthetic.
3) Once home, you need to have "salt baths" for at least two weeks to allow the area to heal.
- MarcLv 71 month ago
Yes there is surgery for piles but unless you change your lifestyle they will return
- k wLv 71 month ago
years ago, Preparation H was made so well, they changed up the formula....nice....eh?.....so find out what the difference was.........tossers....
- Donnie PorkoLv 71 month ago
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- TavyLv 71 month ago
Yes there is surgery my daughter had it done. however there are many treatments to shrink them. Have you talked to your Doctor?