Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 month ago

How do you get rid of hemorrhoids permanently?

My body hasn't been right since I gave birth 14/15 months ago. 

Do they have a surgery for it?

1)  There are ointments that shrink the haemorrhoids, and is used more on the external condition, but do not eliminate them.

2)  There is surgery that removes the haemorrhoids, whether internal or external. It is usually "Day surgery" with a 24 hour overnight stay. The surgeon uses lasers to cut and cauterize the area, and it can be done under a general anesthetic or with a spinal tap anesthetic.

3)  Once home, you need to have "salt baths" for at least two weeks to allow the area to heal.

• Marc

Yes there is surgery for piles but unless you change your lifestyle they will return

• k w

years ago, Preparation H was made so well, they changed up the formula....nice....eh?.....so find out what the difference was.........tossers....

Cauterized it.  

• Tavy

Yes there is surgery my daughter had it done. however there are many treatments to shrink them. Have you talked to your Doctor?