Jon asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 2 months ago

Do I have a broken penis?

I forcefully jammed my penis during sex and it immediately hurt. I tried to laugh it off and keep going a few times, but it was too painful, so we stopped. 

Once we stopped, it took a few minutes but I felt better and we finished having sex (a good sign that I was able to?). It has been about a day since the injury and the penis is swollen slightly, with a few spots that show some bruising. 

There is still slight pain when pressure is applied, but I feel fine as long as I don’t touch it.

Is it possible this is a fracture? Or would I be in more severe pain? My gut is telling me that I will be ok in a week or so without medical attention, but I’m not sure what to think.


Also, there is no pain during urination or ejaculation.

7 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    There are no bones in the penis I would assume it is brused.

  • 1 month ago

    A true penile fracture is something you would not miss.  There is no bone there do a a huge tear through tissue. You would be black and blue and very swollen.  Give it a few days.

  • Andy C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Thank you for the chuckle.   Remembering what it was like to be young makes my day.

    Your penis is basically a balloon that fills up with blood.  You cannot fracture it.  You CAN certainly (as you found out) injure it and even bruise it, which is more serious than it sounds,  but a trip to the doctor is a very good idea.

    They're too professional to tell you to work on your aim.

    I am not. 

  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    no you don't............

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Marc
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Without an exam from a qualified urologist it is impossible for any of us to tell you.  It doesnt sound too bad so it will probably heal up in a few days. Leave it alone. If it gets worse or doesnt improve go see a dr.

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    I'm not a doctor, but please do *not* wait to talk with a medical doctor.  Perhaps you can even go to an urgent care center (though, with more limited business hours than the emergency room).

    In general, there was some info online that with heterosexual sex, penile fracture may purportedly happen more often with the woman-on-top position.

    Regardless, with the swelling and bruising, please get that region checked out asap.

  • k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    wow, what a tosser.......wait til you are healed wanker......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.