Lv 5
. asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

Should Trump be held accountable for the insurrection and face consequence ?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

WILL THE END RESULT OF THE DEMOCRATS AGENDA BE HYPERINFLATION

• 1 month ago

No, I think those who actually orchestrated the whole plot should be held accountable.. and that is the lousy dems.  You can bet your life on it that they planned this whole thing and unfortunately many  angry Republicans' plus the paid mercenaries  got involved.  But no Trump is not responsible!

• 1 month ago

No.  If you won't enforce it on Nancy Pelosi, Kamala Harris, Adam Schiff and Hillary Clinton for everything they've said and done, then leave President Trump alone.  You Democrats scream "insurrection" when it is not you doing it.  Trump is no more guilty than the Democrats.  When will Congress take any blame for the state of our union?   Somebody in government better step up and quiet this mess because Trump and Biden need to stop it NOW.

• 2 months ago

Would you exterminate rats in your house?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yes he should be impeached but republican senators are weak and afraid like mine Portman.

One big change needed is the time between the election and inauguration day needs to be cut in half .

• 2 months ago

Absolutely he should. 

• sam
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes..................

• 
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Of course, why would you even aks?

• 2 months ago

12:01 PM 20 January 2021:

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

He needs to resign and leave the country for good.  I'm sure Israel will gladly take him as a refugee.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.