T or F: you love the Muppets?

Me, it's 100% True. I love the Muppets! God Bless Jim Henson :)

Favorite Answer

true. My favorites  were the Swedish chef and Prof. Bunsen Honeydew  and Beaker.  And Statler and Waldorf. 

I'm a big jim henson fan, but the muppets don't really do it for me. Dark crystal is kinda ****** up too... passing off genocide so a dozen alien manchildren can grow up is definitely a strange kid's story. However, Dinosaurs more than makes up for those two, and farscape as well

F. I liked The Muppets, but I preferred Jim Hensons other work such as The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth and The Storyteller.

True, I do love the Muppets.

• Ona

I love them. My favorites are the same as griggle's. 

And I will admit that I am rattled over the breakup of Kermit and Piggy. If they didn't make it together, what is the point of trying? 

I loved the Muppets when it was Henson and Oz and company.  I don't so much care for them after that.

They're okay, I used to love watching them on TV but that was the seventies and I was a kid.