Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Leftists have successfully shuttered Parler, the right wing's Twitter. Why are lefties acting like the fascists that they claim to hate?

Favorite Answer

They don't care about fascists. They only want power. The people you see in ANTIFA aren't who I'm talking about in this case, I am talking about what people refer to as Globalists. There is an American version of that in the USA, and they are the Left; The Democrats. Causing harm is how they intend to change government into a tyranny so they can destroy the US constitution and the way we live. 

'Agent Provocateur' Tactics Seen at Jan 6 US Capitol Protest—Interview With Michael Yon | Crossroads 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bIeKj7fZ8U

Youtube thumbnail

Republicans have surely perfected the art of whining......lol   what a bunch of snowflakes....

• Jim2

Amazon web services decided not to host Parler.  They are, of course, a private company, and have every legal right to do this. This has NOTHING to do with the First Amendment.

Can you prove that their motivation was political? That they did that because they are all leftists? I think it may have been moral. Maybe they are tired of seeing the violence and hate and lies that Parler is a breeding ground for?

They are power mongers who want to control life and society

This is just the beginning they're pushing us off our private spaces on the internet pretty soon they're going to be throwing us out of our homes telling us we can't live in the same cities as them the same towns as them and then we go build our own spaces they'll destroy them too the left wants us dead they really do they are not going to let us live peacefully I mean look at the answers to your question they're telling you to leave your country that you were born in when half of these leftist idiots don't get it that we pay the most taxes we go to work right now while they're sitting home playing with their new console while their girlfriend or wife is upstairs with her new boyfriend hey liberals I'll tell you what I'll leave America when you came back every dollar that I was forced to pay into your tax system until then I'm staying

• ?

The GOPhateamerica has best answer

Remind me: which party is trying to overturn our democracy? 🤡🤡

The Democrats are doing everything they can to overthrow the current government.  They are intoxicated with their own power.  They no longer serve their constituents.  They are just in it for themselves.  Disgusting.

Censorship is something you're more likely to see under a fascist government, but censorship itself isn't fascist.

• ?

Remember when people complained about Twitter being leftist and they said, " Build your own platform."?

We will destroy that too.  We just want to prove we control you in every way, shape and form.

I thought those platforms are private companies?