Should i press charges against My boyfriend he pushed me to the ground an tried to rob me.?

I was pushed to the ground causing me to hit the back of my head when I tried to get up he then got on top of me trying to get into my pockets to take my money i suffered several scrapes an bruises from this by the way im 18 weeks pregnant.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago

Yes. Press charges. He assaulted you and endangered the life of your unborn child.

Break up with him. Get a restraining order.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

You should press charges so you can be forgiven when you bail him out. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

I am shocked you are calling this abuser your boyfriend... not your X boy friend!

Hell yes, call the police and press charges.

I hardly believe, at 18 weeks pregnant, this was the first time he roughed you up.

If you are pregnant by him...you should ESPECIALLY press charges and not chicken out and drop the charges later. Look, you have a BABY to protect and if you take that abuser back, you are in the making to be a HORRIBLE UNFIT mother!

• Cathy
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

Yes.  You should also have a test done to determine who the man is that got you pregnant.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

You should at least file a police report because if you're not planning to do what's best for your baby, that is give it up to stable people to adopt and raise, you at least need ammo to keep this cad from getting shared custody. This should go without saying but he does need to be your EX boyfriend at this point. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Of course you should, and get a restraining order as well.  If you live with him, find your nearest women's shelter and go there.  Abusers don't change.

• 2 weeks ago

You should get an abortion 

• Snoopy
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

Definitely. Absolutely disgusting and the other girl for stalking (oh yeah, there is one!). 

• 2 weeks ago

I take it he isn't your boyfriend anymore. I'd press charges and give a statement to police. Be brave, take a stand

• 2 weeks ago

So, first question is why isn't he your EX-boyfriend?

Yes, you should have him charged for assault/domestic violence/attempted robbery.  If you don't he will just continue and be worse to the next woman he is with.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.