Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 week ago

Why are LIBS fuming that Lauren Boebert, a very attractive Republican congresswoman will carry a gun in the DC area? DC is mostly unsafe?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • david
    Lv 4
    1 week ago

Well 1st of, all she's but ugly. 2nd, given the cuckroach propensity for violence before reason, they've legitimate concerns for their safety. 

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

Because she is a Q Anon conspirator guilty of carrying an unregistered weapon on Capitol grounds in the building as well as conspiring to commit the murder of Nancy Pelosi.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago

They think no one should have a gun and that it's her fault for being attractive.

• Mandy
    Lv 6
    1 week ago

Why is DC mostly unsafe?  And it certainly isn’t any more unsafe for her than anyone else.  Unless, Trump supporters decide to storm and attack the Capitol again.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • david
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

You lie.  As with anything else, a few might 'care' but most liberals are more like me and don't give a crap.  Is she obeying the law?  If not she should be arrested.  Other than that,, I don't care,

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

The article is about her wanting to carry a gun into Congress.

You are correct

Maybe she should. Congress is mostly unsafe now,

because of the Trump Cult Terrorists

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

When you have republicans running around killing cops they have every right to be cautious about this whore. Being a Republican in itself is already evidence of lack of mental stability.

• She should.

She might have to shoot a Trump supporter to keep from being hung.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 week ago

Why do retarded cons think I care?

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

I don’t give a ffff what Lauren Boob does.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.