Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Very high testosterone but extreme lack of sexual desire?

I cannot find any articles or anyone going through the same thing. Is it possible to have high testosterone and still not want sex? Male.

It is ruining my relationship. . . . . 

I am also in my middle 20s 

No medications

I do smoke and drink occasionally

17 Answers

Relevance
  • adam
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

so you had bloodwork done and it shows higher than normal testosterone ? BS. Only if your using anobolic  steroids.  No bloodwork? Im telling you your testosterone is in the normal range. OR its not .Its LOW and thats why you have low sex drive. See your doctor and have bloodwork done. You probably have low T.  Will need TRT [testosterone replacement therapy] Usually 200 to 250 MG of testosterone a month . Either injected or a patch. 

• 2 months ago

Try to keep your mind calm by doing exercises and meditation. Don't overthink about it, as it can also lead to stress which can badly impact sexual desire.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Typically testosterone controls  your libido but you may have other factors that are responsible for your lack of interest, up and including the possibility of depression. You need to seek out a physician and explain your situation to him so that he can make an accurate and thorough diagnosis.

• 2 months ago

Yeah right, you were probably dreaming when you "found out you had high testosterone". Get some help.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Physical exercise so you sweat may help the desire as you HAVE MORE ENERGY.  (yes, it is reverse thinking because it works that way)  A highly oxygenated body gives you more energy.  Also you can't be overweight(otherwise the high testosterone does not exist)  Are you popping testy pills? That is getting false high levels.

, It won't ruin your relationship. She likes hugging more.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Possible. Smoking and drinking usually play in the role. 

• garry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

means you get turned on by men , you fool , and whats your name , troll .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Probably should speak with a licensed doctor about this z

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• 2 months ago

Yes. Depression/anxiety might destroy your libido. See a psychiatrist. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes it sounds more like a mental health blockage. Maybe therapy will help.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.