How do you feel about all the people in the world?

Favorite Answer

I think there are too many of them and that human population in all countries should be drastically curbed.

Its NOT a human right to bear children if that person is born sterile or for some other reason is by natural causes unable  to conceive and to encourage such people to conceive by IVF and any other un-natural process should be banned. To encourage the production of MORE people is just in my opinion not ethical.

The planet is so over populated by humans that we are gradually destroying it with our need to produce food and warmth etc for the masses.

From space we must look like a load of Ants milling on the planets surface, just like ants on an anthill. 

Also is it really ethical to give birth to a baby, knowing its deformed and will never lead a very good life? SO many things we humans do that goes against nature and that is why we are in the pickle we are in today.

There IS something to be said for the old adage "Survival of the fittest" as in the animal world. But it seems WE think we know best with our strange sentimental outlook on all life. JMO. 

Could you be a bit more vague? 

I can take 'em or leave 'em.

I like some of them and dislike many of them.