Why do so many Christians love Donald Trump so much?

I'm a Christian who never liked Donald Trump all that much but I don't understand why so many Christians love Donald Trump so much.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Justin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

We do not consider 'having a grating personality' in response to being mercilessly attacked by the Press and persecuted by the government to be a good enough reason to abandon the following Christian values and commands of Christ:

1) Protecting the unborn poor from genocide by abortion, (70 million and counting);

Trade this away because Trump 'isn't a nice guy' according to same people killing poor women's babies?'

No.

2) Protecting the children of foreign lands from being illegally trafficked into the United States to 'sister' Democrat-run ghettos here from South and Central America and Mexico ghettos to then replace the Democrat voters already killed by street violence, 'legalized' drug abuse, deviant sex, lineage terminating gender confusion, racism and atheistic indoctrination, (Democrat policies and beliefs);

Trade this cause away too because the people doing it, 'think Trump is a bad man.' 

No. 

3) Liberating the poor from abject government dependency by helping them find meaningful and lawful work and good healthcare. Trump removed oppressive taxation and regulations on employers, creating the most jobs with nongovernmental healthcare for minorities than any administration dating back to Reconstruction after the Civil War. That's when Democrats started burning these businesses down for 'social justice' and claiming 'Trump cut taxes for the rich';

Surrendering these minorities back to government oppression and lives living under the thumb of narco-barons because 'Trump may have cheated on his first wife 20 years ago while looking for a new wife?'

No.

I could go on page after page telling you all of the undeniably Christian causes Trump supports and has supported his entire life and all of the personal experiences over 40 years of baseless persecution he has endured as a result. I would also remind you that the Bible identifies evil by its open slander of authority, embrace of fornication, manufactured scandals and use of personal attacks to avoid facing moral issues, even identifying the impostor 'Christian' movements that bear these evil traits by name in holy scripture as the 'way of Balaam,' (2 Peter 2:10-22, Jude 1:10-16).

Trump is a Christian and we love and support him and the Christ he serves.  

• P.L.
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I have never been able to understand why so many people 'say that' D.T. is a Christian.  I guess it's the same with our Royal Family in U.K.  They are all 'said to be' Christians.  I think it just means that 'THEY GO TO CHURCH - now and then !!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

SO many don't.  We voted him out of office.

• 2 months ago

Trump tells them what they want to hear.

And hates the same people they hate.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • David
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Jesus loves everyone, so much that he went to the cross for us.  We should show love for all as well.

• 2 months ago

If you read the teachings of Jesus (you'll find them in the Gospels if you are not sure) you will understand that you cannot support those ideas and the Republican party. Whatever they call themselves, Trump supporters are not Christians.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Name a better alternative 

• Sati
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Depends on the so-called "Christian."  The majority of Progressive Christians and Mainliners do not support tRumpism.  A lot of fundamentalist Evangelicals do.  I really don't understand it either.  I do know that many Christians vote Republican simply because of their political stance on abortion and women's rights (even if they are voting against their own interests).  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He's a saint compared to lying Hilarity. 

And the lesser of two weevils.

Most Christians will never vote for a female CIC.

1 Timothy 2:12 KJV — For I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

😇

• 2 months ago

Because he shares their willful ignorance and stupidity, as well as their racism and fascist views.

• EddieJ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't know how many "love" him.  Just because someone voted for him doesn't have to mean anything more than they are a Republican who may hate Democrats.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.