Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 2 months ago

how much liquid foundation should i use.I think i have been using too much ?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Sparky
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Just enough to blend your skin tone.

Coin sized is usually about right.

Application with a sea sponge that has been dampened will help spread it evenly.

• 2 months ago

You just need a small coin sized glob for your whole face. 

• Jake
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

a very small dab less is more you want to look natural not caked up

• 2 months ago

Depends on the texture and consistency of your foundation. Is it runny? Is it a high coverage foundation? or a light semi coverage?

- If your foundation is high coverage and runny, dab only a few dots on your face (4 preferably. 1 on each cheek, 1 on the forehead and 1 on the chin)

- If your foundation is medium/light and runny, use the same process above and place one more dot where needed.

- If your foundation is high coverage and thick/creamy, squirt a pump on your hand and use your blender to dab on your face. Slightly packing on the coverage and building it up so that it isnt so cakey. 

- If your foundation is medium coverage and thick, repeat the same process but with an extra pump. 

The only real way to find out if you're using too much or too little is if your see creasing under your eyes, cakeness (dry patches) and wrinkle marks. (The right amount of foundation wont crease right away but instead will sit right on your skin)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.