Onya asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Will you vote for Trump in 2024?

Why or why not?

No...... There's no need. Four years was sufficient.

Yes he is a man of his word. Wether you love or hate him, no one can deny that he refused to kiss anyone’s ***. He stands for his convictions and won’t apologize. I’m sure that if he had liberal convictions democrats would recognize his strength. I certainly don’t agree with everything he says or does but I feel safer having a confident  bully president than I having a president who seems to love being bullied by penis envy

• zipper

YES! And I even told him I would be his VP if he wanted and needed me. And this ain't no joke!

• copper

NO, NEVER, NO NO NO NO

I really want  to, but I don’t have transportation.... so it depends whether you’ll be able to pick me up in your spaceship and give me a ride to the polling place. Send me a message through my television set a couple of days before the election and let me know. Otherwise I’ll have to get a ride from Elvis, he said he could pick me up in his Cadillac, but only if you’re not available

He will probably be in prison

• ?

NO, I will not vote for him.  He will probably be in prison, anyways.

Impeached Ex-TV Stars cannot run for Office.

No I would not vote for Trump in 2024 since I didn't vote him in 2016 or 2020.  That would ruin my streak of not voting for him. 

No. There's no need. Four years was enough.