Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsOther - Science · 2 months ago

Did you know that heaven is above the universe ?

Yall need to start believing in god 

Attachment image

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your illustration.  We now know that Jesus is 100,000 light-years tall.

• 4 weeks ago

Sorry that the bankrupted philosophical notions of atheists trump your desire to explore theology and spiritual notions.  You cannot reason with people who are dead inside.  And you cannot substitute reason for faith, either.  Reason is a very valuable tool for us to understand our world - and our cosmology.  But as long as the two groups remain so grudgingly doctrinaire that they cannot admit of the value of both understandings of the universe, there will be a chasm between them.  I like to think of the universe as extending from God, but in the morally and imaginatively dead universe of the objectivists, God has no place.  This is their version of religion, because while most violently espouse the supremacy of scientific principals, most don't actually understand what science is at all and are simply kow-towing to scientific "authority", making them little better than peasants who genuflect before their priests, and leaving them wide open to be exploited in precisely the same manner. 

Source(s): My rational and highly incisive mind and observations taken from life and experience.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

There is no heaven. Only unimaginable universe that goes far beyond anyone's comprehension. 

• 1 month ago

There is no 'above the universe'. Ergo, that is a meaningless phrase.

Heaven does not exist and no deities exist. There is absolutely no evidence for either.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Define "above". Given that "up" simply means "in the direction directly away from the center of the Earth", "above the universe" is a meaningless phrase. It literally cannot describe any sort of physical direction.

• Adam
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

2 Simple words to this.... Prove it

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Did you know there is no proof heaven exists.

• Wundt
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Let me clue you in, atheists are generally atheists because there is no evidence to support the existence of God.  Making unsubstantiated claims about 'where' Heaven is is not going to convince anyone of your beliefs.  Find some consistent and verifiable evidence, then we will talk.

• 2 months ago

I see your bronze age fantasy and raise you this: behold a picture taken via a satellite around Mars last week of Earth and Moon.

No magic trick your zombie did compares to this insignificant accomplishment of the US space program. Secularism gets you into space, religion gets you crashing planes into buildings.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

You are in a fantasy world.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.