If you're stuck in a video game, do you look for the answer online or you try to figure them out yourself?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

First of all, I would immediately go into the character select screen and pick somebody/change my looks up, lol. I feel as if depending on what video game it was I might just want to stay like that for a while. Like, it would be so cool living in a game!

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

We have found that in 21st country everything is done online .An interview is an interview, maybe online or offline

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

i'll try it myself a couple different ways.  if i can't find it or figure it out. i'll look for it online.  

• 2 weeks ago

We have found that in 21st country everything is done online .An interview is an interview, maybe online or offline 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

I have never been in a video game. I saw the movie Tron, ya know.

• 2 weeks ago

I'll always make an effort to figure it out myself at first. If it's an hour later and I STILL haven't figured it out yet, I kinda just say "screw it" and look up enough of a hint to move forward. Sometimes there are some things you just never would've figured out yourself. life is short.

• 2 weeks ago

Depends on multiple factors, if I've been able to handle what the games thrown at me up to that point I'll give it a good try. But if, say, I rented one of the newer tomb raider games and I can't figure out a solution to get out of a cave and I have to return that game in 6 hours, well then yeah ill look it up. Or if I'm in a situation like pheonix Wright where I get multiple things wrong and if I get one more wrong I'll lose 20 minutes of progress then I'll look it up for that. But usually I want to try and figure stuff out myself, or with a friend if needed because that's more fun. 

• 2 weeks ago

Depends on how much patience I have at the time.  I'll try to figure things out on my own, but if I'm hitting my head against a wall for 20-30 min and doing nothing, I'll start digging through walkthroughs to keep going. 

Or if I find I'm just not having fun I'll stop playing and play something else that will bring me more entertainment value for the effort put into it.

• gq,,,, i try figure them out,  but i do sometimes resort to either getting a clue or the answer,  if a puzzle, problem etc,  has been taking too long to figure out....but there's few feelings better than the one of  satisfactory accomplishment,  when you figure out what you thought was a tough problem...so i try not to

• Robin
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

I have never played a video game 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.