If you're stuck in a video game, do you look for the answer online or you try to figure them out yourself?

• 1 week ago

First of all, I would immediately go into the character select screen and pick somebody/change my looks up, lol. I feel as if depending on what video game it was I might just want to stay like that for a while. Like, it would be so cool living in a game!

We have found that in 21st country everything is done online .An interview is an interview, maybe online or offline

• Kyle

i'll try it myself a couple different ways.  if i can't find it or figure it out. i'll look for it online.  

I have never been in a video game. I saw the movie Tron, ya know.

I'll always make an effort to figure it out myself at first. If it's an hour later and I STILL haven't figured it out yet, I kinda just say "screw it" and look up enough of a hint to move forward. Sometimes there are some things you just never would've figured out yourself. life is short.

Depends on multiple factors, if I've been able to handle what the games thrown at me up to that point I'll give it a good try. But if, say, I rented one of the newer tomb raider games and I can't figure out a solution to get out of a cave and I have to return that game in 6 hours, well then yeah ill look it up. Or if I'm in a situation like pheonix Wright where I get multiple things wrong and if I get one more wrong I'll lose 20 minutes of progress then I'll look it up for that. But usually I want to try and figure stuff out myself, or with a friend if needed because that's more fun. 

Depends on how much patience I have at the time.  I'll try to figure things out on my own, but if I'm hitting my head against a wall for 20-30 min and doing nothing, I'll start digging through walkthroughs to keep going. 

Or if I find I'm just not having fun I'll stop playing and play something else that will bring me more entertainment value for the effort put into it.

• gq,,,, i try figure them out,  but i do sometimes resort to either getting a clue or the answer,  if a puzzle, problem etc,  has been taking too long to figure out....but there's few feelings better than the one of  satisfactory accomplishment,  when you figure out what you thought was a tough problem...so i try not to

• Robin

I have never played a video game