Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceTaxesUnited Kingdom · 2 months ago

Do I need to declare foreign bank accounts of interest earned on my tax return?

I fill in a tax return but I heard you don’t pay tax on anything over £2000 for foreign income.

2 Answers

  • 28AKO
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

    yes. you report everything

  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Yes you need to declare income be it UK income or in other accounts regardless of 'what you heard' if it is taxed in that country HMRC do not double tax

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.