Eric Trump "foundation" said it's $2 million in donations were going to sick children, it went to other things instead. Ponzi Scheme?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Jim2
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

Like father, like son.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 week ago

"Ponzi Scheme" has a very specific definition and isn't just a more sinister version of a regular scheme. If you are legitimately curious, it's worth using your favorite search engine to help research the topic.

• Isabel
    Lv 5
    1 week ago

Fraud, but not specifically a Ponzi scheme 

• 1 week ago

Biden cancer foundation did not fund research.   It connected patients and resources.  It spent hundreds of millions making drugs more accessible.   Trumptards learned to lie from the best.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • zipper
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

Were is your prof pal!  Just because you think so does not make it so, Childrens Hospital in Philadelphia got a huge chunk of cash from Eric Trump Foundation; I think you need to check your facts a bit better!

• 1 week ago

All of their charities are for themselves.  They are crooks all of them.  

• Elaine
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

It's another  Trump scam like its other "charitable foundation"  

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

Obviously, the turd didn't fall far from the Horse's a**.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

When trump is no longer protected by the office, I expect to see a plethora of relative investigations open up accordingly. I'm anxious to see where they lead.

• 2 weeks ago

No it is fraud if as described.

A ponzi scheme pays early investors with the money collected from later investors without increasing anyone's wealth but the person doing the fraud. Until it collapses .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.