Are you planning to get a COVID vaccine?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Yes it depends how easy can I get it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes probably the oxford one, but I am way way beyond child bearing age, of real concern, the vaccine triggers your body to produce antibodies against the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, and spike proteins in turn contain syncytin-homologous proteins that are essential for the formation of placenta. If a woman’s immune system starts reacting (not all will) against syncytin-1, then there is a possibility she could become infertile, because her own body will attack the placenta and she will just abort over and over again.

• TedEx
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, as soon as available to the general public,

• 2 months ago

Already had the first dose a few days ago. No side effects, no mutations. (Sucks, I was hoping for invisibility or something)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • garry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

when in 12 months time , lol , see you read alot .

• 2 months ago

Planning? no as that's now currently possible for me.  Willing? yes once its available to me/

• 2 months ago

I guess I'd better, if I want to continue the battle for freedom.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm actually at the hospital standing in line right now so my answer is yes. 

• 2 months ago

No I am not going to be a slave!!! I dont think my girlfriend will get it either (she means a lot to me I don't want her to get a rare genetic Disease by having her DNA altered and die many years early after much pain and suffering she realizes this) if you are dumb enough to take a shot from the Goverment that messes with your DNA your not the best of humanity anyways so no one will miss you. 

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

yes ASAP                     .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.