Are you planning to get a COVID vaccine?

Yes it depends how easy can I get it.

Yes probably the oxford one, but I am way way beyond child bearing age, of real concern, the vaccine triggers your body to produce antibodies against the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, and spike proteins in turn contain syncytin-homologous proteins that are essential for the formation of placenta. If a woman’s immune system starts reacting (not all will) against syncytin-1, then there is a possibility she could become infertile, because her own body will attack the placenta and she will just abort over and over again.

• TedEx

Yes, as soon as available to the general public,

Already had the first dose a few days ago. No side effects, no mutations. (Sucks, I was hoping for invisibility or something)

• garry

when in 12 months time , lol , see you read alot .

Planning? no as that's now currently possible for me.  Willing? yes once its available to me/

I guess I'd better, if I want to continue the battle for freedom.

I'm actually at the hospital standing in line right now so my answer is yes. 

No I am not going to be a slave!!! I dont think my girlfriend will get it either (she means a lot to me I don't want her to get a rare genetic Disease by having her DNA altered and die many years early after much pain and suffering she realizes this) if you are dumb enough to take a shot from the Goverment that messes with your DNA your not the best of humanity anyways so no one will miss you. 

• Murzy

yes ASAP                     .