Do you think after death will be nothing ?

@"?": I see it somehow different. A lot of people thought in the past that the earth is a flat disk and today everybody think that vaccinations are a good thing.

Look who's here...Satyrette girl who still block me but I don't block you so you can answer my questions. 

@Robin: I had enough discussions with pro vaxxer - no own interests, only repeating what bribed doctors say like a parrot. Take your vaccines - all you want; don't complain later about the side and late effects.

I hope so but if there is a charge, I'm not paying it. That was just a little joke but I bet you are celebrating because sol unblocked you and never noticed. There has got to be a reason for a planet to be filled with independent lifeforms all equipped for life with large brains that learn and a bottomless hard drive memory. I don't see us dying but more like a diver taking off his suit and tanks when he returns to land. Our bodies simply allow us to live in a physical environment just as the suit allows us to live in an underwater enviroment. This is of course just my own opinion so names and places have been changed to protect the innocent? Sorry, I got a bit carried away there.

Yes.  (But Y!A has a minimum size on answers so I had to make up something longer.)

I WISH everyone knew that vaccinations ARE a good thing.  We don't have outbreaks of smallpox and polio, thanks to vaccines.  We are back to measles outbreaks, thanks to idiot anti-vaxxers. 

Basic law. "Nothing is created or destroyed"

• Dr. NG

I don't spend much time thinking about it, as there is no way to know. There are a bunch of theories and like most folks, I could pick one that looks good to me and go with it. Being a born Skeptic and a (mostly) Critical Thinker that doesn't appeal to me at all.

If I were forced to answer the question with my best guess, death is the end for us as individuals. 

• Tom

As a supporter of HUT Physics (Holographic Universe Theory) I Believe that Consciousness itself is part of the universe---And is responsible for things like "the observer effect", etc.  It would make sense that these immortal units of Consciousness, could be the equivalent of the "Human soul".  Which would record memories and might possibly control human bodies by a quantum connection to the brain and nervous system.------Speculation of course based on the evidence of consciousness.----Read up on HUT(Michael Talbot is a good explainer) and you will find evidence that will blow your mind on how the universe itself is an illusion of how we perceive our 3D reality from an "upper level" of reality--and how Conscious plays a big part in our "lower reality"---Once you see the evidence, you will never think the same about reality again.

The idea of a universe of "little Solid bb Particles " is a myth that died out 100 years ago in Physics circles.  EVERYTHING now is waves and opposing forces at the extreme levels.

• 👻

No, there is 100 and 10 percent more beyond the grave.

Just like before birth.

I think that any individuality we have while living will cease. We are who we are because of the body we inhabit.  Whatever there is about life that is more than that, is not body-related and thus not "Individual" as we see it.  There might be some essence of life that continues, but it won't have anything to do with this individual I call me while alive.

That is what I think.

• Edit: I have unblocked you Nine Lives.

Yes, I think that after death there will be nothing - it's the idea that make most sense, and also the most pleasant :)  I don't see why anyone would want to face eternal uncertainties..