Has the brainwashed trumpster that dared to carry the Confederate flag through The White House been arrested yet?  ?

Have they identified him yet?   I have seen lots of pictures of this traitor.   

Update:

Oh yeah, The Capital Building.   

Update 2:

Jake:  You know what I mean. Stop trying to confuse the issue.   

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I actually checked on this about an hour ago. He still hasn't been identified. He is one of those at the top of the list authorities are trying to identify, and he will surely be identified soon enough since there are numerous pictures of him that very clearly show his face from several angles. They have identified the man who invaded Nancy Pelosi's office as well as the half-naked man in an animal costume. Also, the small, central figure in the video where three are trying to break down a door and then break out the door's glass as the small figure then starts climbing through the window, at which point bangs are heard and the figure falls backward onto the floor, has been identified as the woman who as shot and killed by Capitol Police, that door leading directly into the House Chamber where Congress people were still in place and those bangs being the gunshots that caused her to fall back and killed her.

• PANKO
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

The Confederate Flag is a symbol of Rebellion (Rebels). A resistance It does not & never did mean slavery..

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The Capitol Building not the White House.  Trump and the Secret Service were well protected from the rioters for Trump on that day. 

Susie:  No one stopped the trumpites from waving their flags outside the building, in the street, in their hometowns, etc etc.

When they broke into the Capitol Building and did damage, the waving of the flag stopped being free speech and became a trespassing federal felony.  Waving the flag of traitors and confederates losers all.  Sad. 

• Susie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I thought flags were freedom of speech. Isn’t that what all you libs say when you guys destroy them and burn them????  So now it’s different rules, because it wasn’t libs protesting, for a change?  It’s so funny to see all these libs who have supported such actions from their own act all noble now. Lol. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

A person can have greater respect for freedom of speech if he recites the rosary of the Virgin Mary every day with care and sincerity.  People have the right to display an elongated Confederate battle flag.  The Confederate battle flag was square and neither it nor the elongated modern version was EVER the flag of the Confederate States of America.  The first of the five flags of the CSA was called the Stars and Bars.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.