jason asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 2 months ago

Free money!?

Ok so at my work we get a lump sum of case if we opt out of health insurance. I did NOT opt out this year but still received a payout! Do I just take the money or should I call my company and figure this out?

Orthodox Christian three hand signs are different than Buddhist mudras. Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good. SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural); forgive me.

Source(s): Documents are from Satan; burn all the documents that you can find. Electronics will be used to track you. Even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether. Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good; always pray the Jesus prayer or to saints who help right away (like saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov according to whom if you reject mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to heaven); forgive me.

Good news! I called and got it all fixed!

• Judy

call them and sort it out

Call your company.  It looks good when you do the right thing and do not attempt to steal from the company.  Since you know it is a mistake it is stealing if you do not report it.

• Scott

If you aren't entitled to receive the payment, they are going to ask for it back. Get in front of this and tell HR or payroll you mistakenly received the payment.

• hamel5

I would call and figure it out.  Verify with your health insurance co that you're coverage is uninterrupted.   

If your employer had shortchanged you, you'd be all over it.  So, it's reasonable for them to expect the ethical behavior on your part.  Eventually, they'll figure it out when and you won't look good if you don't report the error.  

Id keep it but don't spend it until you are sure they are not going to come asking for it.  The other thing, are you sure you still have insurance?  If/when they realize they made a mistake they are going to expect you to make them whole and if you wont or can't they will fire you over it.