Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Anyone else still think Trump is going to barricade himself in the Oval Office come January 20th?

Like most Republicans he's a crybaby that won't accept not getting his own way. My money is on a shootout. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

i think he will probably go to Mara logo first play some golf and slip into the bushes pretending to retrieve a ball where you won't see him again,Van>Boat waiting....then plane.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I think Trump knows he screwed up really big this time and is going to be as tame as a kitten and is going to blame the very people who he encouraged to loot the capitol. His supporters should be able see that he is loyal to no one but himself and does not mind throwing anyone under the bus when it hits the fan. They are facing charges, with him condemning them on his latest video for their actions when they did it all on his behalf.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

No because he doesn't want to be frog marched out like a criminal. 

People sometimes don't seem to understand this when they talk about the idea that Trump won't leave.  Staying in the White House is meaningless.  That doesn't make him President.  There's lots of people who are in the White House, they're not the president.  And when the President leaves the White House he doesn't stop being President.  When Joe Biden takes that oath of office on January 20th, he will be President and Donald Trump will not.  Whether he tries to physically stay in the White House doesn't change that. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I'm hoping he and Eva, I mean Melania, lock themselves in their bunker and do the right thing like his mentor Adolf did.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

trump has done so much damage to his integrity, that he will have no choice but to just peacefully leave office. 

luckily for him. he's 74 years old meaning he won't spend a lifetime thinking about his tarnished legacy 

• 3 months ago

He'll have fled the country before the 20th. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

He's probably going to be kicking and screaming, crying like a little baby.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.