Girlfriend doesn’t want to lose me?

However she doesn’t feel like couples counseling is anything she can gain form. She also doesn’t seem like working on herself is something she can do. My therapist told me yesterday she does need counseling after coming up with vivid stories about scenarios that don’t exist. My girlfriend think she’s a psychopath and refuses to be treated professionally. I can’t wrap myself around the fact she won’t get help. I told her I need a break for my own well-being ; she hated that. 

Her lying and behavior really affects our relationship 

I ended things you guys ! 

• reme_1
    Favorite Answer

She needs help and is not willing to get it. Get her out of your life now. This is not safe for you!!

Tell her your staying with her is conditional upon her getting the help. You won’t stay with her unless it’s done. Put on your poker face and stick to your guns. 

• Liss

If she won’t get help it’s time to break up. You don’t need that in your life. 

• Dv8s

Tell her to get counseling, or get lost.  It's her choice and see if she complies to the ultimatum.