Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

What kind of damage can an angry, unstable Trump do in 2 weeks?

I mean besides threaten Secretaries of State, 

and encourage rioting ?

Favorite Answer

Launch missiles. That was a fear with Nixon. Or imperil our defenses by firing the JCOS.

......the same crap he pulled Wednesday. If you tune in his propagandists like, Mike Savage, Rush Limbaugh, Ben Shapiro, Mark Levin and the rest, you'll hear tRump's plans, tactics and philosophy spelled out.

At this point, I think he might be neutered. He has lost all good will with the Republicans in Congress, his own cabinet, and I imagine much if his own base. Reading about Pence's actions yesterday makes me think that he taken over as defacto president while Trump awaits the end of his term.

I hope they are giving him fake launch codes.

Plenty. But everyone is going to keep a close eye on him I hope. Especially when it comes to his ability to direct the military.

He has the nuclear launch codes.