THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL..Do you think Steffy's really pregnant?

Suddenly it seems that Steffy is pregnant. She & Liam are discussing that it could be Finn's or Liam's. Writers must think the viewers are stupid. It was just a few weeks ago that she & Liam slept together. Same for her & Finn. Do you think she's really pregnant? Do you think Liam should tell Hope that he slept with Steffy?

This is really dragging on.                 

• night

The actress that plays Steffi is pregnant, so I guess they decided to write it in this time instead of hiding her behind props like they did the last time she was pregnant. I think Hope is right that Steffi really does want Liam; she married him several times. 

• ?

Yes, I knew all along that she was pregnant cuz there was more to this, but I her BF (doc) is the father, So Hope is goonna go through all this crap again with Liam, They have to bring in some new storylines LOL anyhow I am getting so tired of this crap  (forgot what that Doc name is)

And then Hope will go back to Thomas with a sad story and he tries to get her back..

YOU would think Steffy should know better, she is old enough to take BIRTH CONTROL!! geeezzzz

Time passes differently on soaps.