Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 2 months ago

Can I take my cell phone with me at my funeral?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You could but out of respect is that a wise thing to do.

• 1 month ago

As a rule, you ought as far as possible to utilize your telephone at a burial service. It tends to be an interruption and impolite, as your emphasis ought to be on respecting and recollecting your cherished one. It's additionally a chance to converse with family members and companions who you haven't found in some time.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Considering the level of cell phone service, you might as well.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You most certainly can I work in the funeral industry you can definitely have your cell phone placed in your casket with you I even had one person have their doll from their childhood placed in there we also had one guy who did not want to give up his gaming console even in death so his final wish is where to have it with him and have the controller placed in his hand so yes it can be done it's a little bit weird but it's your wish

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • W
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Considering the level of cell phone service, you might as well. 

• garry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

yes , but who are you going to call , your dead anyway .

• 2 months ago

How are you going to take anything with you after you're dead?  Once you're dead, you really don't have much further choice, do you?  

Sure--you can ASK your survivors to include your cell phone in the coffin or in your burial--but whether or not they comply with your request is entirely up to them. 

• 2 months ago

Sure. Just ask a relative to take photos with your phone while you are in the coffin. And they should place it in the coffin before you are lowered into the ground.

• 2 months ago

At my funeral I'm not going to be caring.  As long as they don't dress me as micky mouse in the casket my family can do whatever. (I have nothing against micky mouse I just don't want the last memories people have of me as being dressed as micky mouse)

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you want to be buried with your phone, that's your choice.  

If you get cremated, the phone can't go with you.  Get an urn that the phone can fit inside.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.