Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsOther - Science · 2 months ago

How much potential damage could I have done to my damage from marijuana?

I was smoking marijuana everyday or every other day with my friends from the time I was 16 to 17. When I first turned 17 (within the same week) I quit. I have maintained great grades in school, and do online web development free lancing with no issues, learned programming whilst smoking fast. Have I done cognitive damage to my brain? The only reason I have used it so consistently is because it helps with my ADHD, it allows me to actually calm down to think critically and tabulate solutions to problems. I need to know the facts, I haven't really researched it past the conventional asking and getting either it's safe or it's "brain rot".

• CRR

I think it has affected your ability to costruct coherent sentences.

If you want to rot your brain, alcohol is far more efficient than cannabis.

If you have ADHD, cocaine or speed will calm you down to (but cannabis is cheaper and easier on your body)

• Craig

We don't really know what routine use of marijuana does to people.  There might be some correlation between it and offspring born with ADD or autism.  It's still being studied.  (Just think:  Your ADD might be due to your parents' marijuana use!)