How do I change my mobile phone number?

How do I do it

You could change your sim or just phone up your provider and they will do it for you no problem.

change your SIM card.

Buy a sim card, it will have a different one

Simply call your mobile provider or stop in a retail location and they can change it.  

There may be a fee to do this.  

change your SIM card.

Call your mobile provider and ask for a new number. It may be worth saying its due to malicious calls as that may mean they don't charge for it.

• lare

there is no way a user can change the phone number of a device.  you need to contact your service provider.  they may need the id number on your sim, or they might have it on file.  some providers will offer several numbers you can choose from or you may have to take pot luck on what you get.  hopefully it won't be an ex-bookies number.

Your service provider can do that for you.

• Embery

You don't, all numbers have been officially registered, if you aren't lucky enough to have one already, you have to wait until somebody dies, that's just how it is.

I think you have to change it first of all