Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Did any of you read Mary Trump's book about The Donald?

She comes across as a bitter and jealous brat.

Jealous that she is fat and her cousin Ivanka is extremely wealthy and a sexual superstar.

Little Miss, how did the sister lose her job as a judge?

I recall The Donald praising his sister before she turned her back on her brother.

Mary's father died due to his drinking, The Donald has expressed his sympathy for his older brother, Freddy.

Little Miss, I guess it was ok that somebody read the trashy novel, her father did die and she was left in the poor house, bitter and angry.

Thanks for your answer, Little Miss.

Favorite Answer

Yes, I did. Turns out he was always creepy and needy. Eye-opening. 

I don't see how anybody can be trashing his niece Mary for simply writing down what Donnie's older sister told her about the family. She (his sister, the judge) lost her job because of him. 

• Sam

She is a genius that tells it like it is, the Dumps are all scum.

So when his own family comes out and tells you what a rat he is you still won't believe it? You have to really compromise your common sense to NOT see that Donald Chump is a rat fink. But go on believing what you want to hear. It will only make for more Retardplican tears in the next few weeks.

No I did not.

Mary just wants attention and is a bitter leftist. 

I don't read trashy novels from bitter liberals.