Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 2 months ago

I'm in 6th grade and I want to drop out.?

School work is very stressful and i get only 3 hours of sleep. I get a good income doing youtube videos and I came from a wealthy family. Doing school isn't what I want. What I want to do is make videos, do fun things and make people happy but when I'm doing school, I do none of those and my anxiety gets worse. What do I do? Because I know I don't need education to become a successful business worker. All I need is freedom. 

So I must say, I'm very sorry for those who had to answer this question. My cousin used my account. Also my uncle does not have a very good education, he graduated high school and college but he had to repeat high school again before going to college. Also for those who have sent hate, you do know you aren't helping anyone in this situation if you keep that attitude, overall you are just making it worse. Now Im sorry once again. Please go on with your day.

Well you may want to, but you can’t drop out. Check the drop out age for your state. 

• Willie

You're lucky you were born to a rich family and don't need an education to get a good payng job.

• drip

• L

Look at your life this way; you spend the first 18-years, of your life, learning and then, until the day you die, you can do what ever you want to do.  If you live to be 90....then you've spent 72-years doing what ever you wanted to do.

Remember, even successful business people.............have a High School Diploma and a College Degree.

These are the kinds of decisions you need to make while you are drunk. Go ask your dad for some vodka

Source(s): Smithsonian

Your dad has no education? Doubt that very much. How much free time does he have? Not much because he is working all the time.  Yeah, after 12 years of school you got 45 years of LABOR because management only hire educated people so you will stay on the bottom ladder rung while new people are hired above you.  You tube income is mere pennies. When your freedom comes you will have so much of it you won't know what to do with yourself.

Are you seriously this stupid???? You think Youtube is going to be around forever? Reality is soon going to give you a pretty big head-butt if you think you have what it takes to make an actual living on YT. Keep your sorry a$$ in school and get an education. Trust and believe, no one cares about another useless tween who thinks they are the shiz just because they have a Youtube channel. 

You're also an extremely immature, naive, spoiled BRAT. You know nothing about life outside your protected cocoon. If ever really had to earn a living,  you'd starve to death. School is SUPPOSED to be HARD, dumb nuts. It was hard when I was there, it was hard when your parents were there, and it will be hard a century from now. That's the way that LIFE works. Life isn't about having fun and being entertained, not all of the time. It's about hard work. That is your real problem, isn't it. You're a lazy, spoiled kid who thinks that the world revolves around him and owes him a living. Well, it DOESN'T.

Yeah, you do NEED education if you want to do more than make a permanent career out of being a greeter at your local Walmart. Your parents won't live forever. Unless you have some way of supporting yourself when you're grown, you're likely to lead a very short life yourself. And it won't be pretty, either. Your family didn't get where it is by accident. They worked to get where they are. And YOU need to work, too.

in every first world country, dropping out of school at your age is illegal.  move to a third world country and no one but your parents will care