? asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 3 weeks ago

How are nipple tattoos done?

Hi I’m getting my first tattoos tomorrow and I’m getting floral hearts on my nipples, I have larger sized areolas so I’m wanting the tattoos mostly on my areola, my question is how will that work considering they will probably constrict/expand when being worked on?

• 3 days ago

I had to have a needle biopsy done once, with the needle into a nipple. Even though they gave me a local anaesthetic cream, I still screamed the place down. Even kidney stones a few years later didn't hurt so much.

3 days ago

The black mexican male will pinch it so it is stretched and then poke you with a needle.  It is gonna hurt so much.  Try yourself and use a pin. 1 poke and you are saying, "no flucking way!"  That was 1 poke.  Now imagine several hundred pokes.

. You will be thinking...and I am paying to be hurted? Am I NUTS?

Next I will want to do my labia lips because I am so INSANE.

Much easier to buy a nude bra & panties with the design on them instead.

No use screaming;

the tat artist is deaf.

• Laura

They will tattoo your skin just like they would any other part of the body.  The act of tattooing isn't going to be very different.  

The stencil placement is going to take some time, because the nipples can change with temperature and whatnot, but thats all.  It won't effect the tattooing process as all.  

There are better places to post your question. Even better is to ask your tattoo artist.

It is gonna hurt so bad, you wont make it through one session. I would never put anything  around the nipple or areola, there is  to much chance of infecting the nipple itself. 

• ?

why not ask at the consultation