Why is male heterosexuality treated as a sexually deviant pathological behavior...?

Favorite Answer

"Why is male heterosexuality treated as a sexually deviant pathological behavior..."

The quick answer is, to provide women in the West with this female privilege.

The feminist idea is to privilege women to the point where they can individually decide if a man's actions at any time is defined as criminal (harassment) or not. Although they probably didn't set out to criminalize normal male heterosexual behavior, in effect, this is what they have achieved.

Women's answers even back this up now that this entitled idea is becoming reality in more and more jurisdictions under laws that define "unwanted attention" as harassment. Plain old equality where the law is defined in the same way for everybody is not good enough for feminists anymore.  Where is the privilege in that?

Of course, these new laws only work in a gynocentric society like we have in the first world. The idea is to privilege women by treating them differently (preferentially) rather than equally. If we had these same laws applied across the board, then men could be labeling ugly women as "harassers" too. And more relevantly, men would be charging other men with harassment at every unwanted bit of ugly attention they receive, which is often between competitive men. Society would be in chaos.

.

Okay as a gay man even I've had my fair share of sexism. I'll be clear it really doesn't matter weather your gay or straight. If you're a guy your basically seen as a pervert. I do think hetronormative thinking is apart of what I had to deal with. But dealing with what I did in school it really doesn't matter if you're gay or straight.

You're not special enough for most people to even give you a second thought let alone care whether you are deviant or not. If you were you wouldn't be sitting here asking such inane questions.

By asking questions like these you do nothing to dissuade anyone from the notion.