Ok asked in PetsFish · 2 months ago

Is a eel considdered a fish?

Is a eel considered a fish or deep see creature?

• I am not sure, but eel sure is tasty. I love eating eel sushi and eel donburri. I also ate eel once in Busan, Korea it was grilled with a red spicy sauce, very tasty!

A true eel is an elongated finned-FISH belonging to the order Anguilliformes. There are more than 800 species of eel ranging in about 2 in (5 cm) to 13 ft (4 m) in length. ... Although most eel species primarily live in salt water, some eels travel between salt and freshwater environments to breed

• ?

Yes eels are fishes.  A true eel is an long bodied finned-fish belonging to the order Anguilliformes. Electric eels are  types of knifefish which are also fish. 

Some fish are deep see creatures, so those categories are  not mutually exclusive. 

Why are you asking the Yahoo Answers community a question you could easily Google?