Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 3 months ago

What can it be? Normal heart rhythm but faster heart rate?

What can it be, having a normal heart rhythm (all heart related tests are normal) but a faster heart rate which was shown on the Holter monitor (ranges from 110-170+ and tends to fall to 39 abruptly when I sit). These symptoms (shortness of breath, chest heaviness, dizziness, fainting, and lightheadedness occur when I stand, walk and when I sit from a lying down position? I also get hypertension with these symptoms which normalises when I sit down. 

Update:

P.S. I am a female in her 30s

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Ignore the other comment (sometimes people ask the same question over and over again). However, it seems there was a mistake in identity. Apologises on their behalf. I am not a professional but it could be an 'inappropriate sinus tachycardia'... again, not a professional. I could be wrong. I suggest seeing a cardiologist or speaking with your physician. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.