Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCommuting · 2 months ago

Have you ever run over a dog?

I finally ran over a dog after not doing so in 20 years of driving. It jumped out of a bush and ran 20 yards right into the front end of my vehicle as I was driving on a highway. I didn't really feel bad cause it was a pitbull since I hate that breed.

Yeah, I ran over a Chihuahua with a motorcycle once. It happened in front of the two kids that lived with it. I turned around and came back. By then the mother was outside wondering why her kids were screaming and crying, she gave me a ration of heII for it, like I went out of my way to run her stupid dog over. I did feel like a dick, but I wasn't going to lay my bike down for a dog. I hope a pit bull with AIDS rips you to shreds.

• Mr.357

Yes.  I was hauling a load of soybeans (to make tofu for vegans that think they are not harming any animals) and saw a dog laying in a drive way.  I started slowing down.  The dog stood up and walked in front of the truck.  I hear the bumper hit its head (it was a German Shepard), and felt the front tire bounce over it and the duals run over it too.

ive run over someone walking out of burger king once

We had a pit female once.  Sweetest Thing.

• F

I ran over a rabbit once. I’d managed to avoid it the it doubled back right under my wheels.

The only other living thing I’ve hit was a low flying pheasant that made a right mess of my radiator grille.

• Ron

You wouldn't be here today but your dad narrowly missed your mother when she ran out of the bushes

A dog ran out to chase the car in front of me.  The car got away, but I hit the dog.  Drove down a little ways so our kids would not see the dead dog.  Walked back to the house, to tell the lady what had happened.  She said "Good" and went inside. I was going back to the dog, but it got up and walked away.  Don't know if it was a pitbull, but it was one tough dog.

• ?

Sounds more like the dog ran into you - No I haven't birds, squirrels a deer or two.....it happens, had the dog been under the owner's control this would not have happened. 

Yes, I ran over Trump's mom. Now that was a DOG! WOOF WOOF!

OK, and do you want a clap or what?