Mouth Herpes Question.?

If someone’s kisses me then gives me oral sex while I am having a current outbreak will I get genital herpes ?

Favorite Answer

If you have a present outbreak of oral herpes and somebody kisses you and then does oral sex on you will you get genital herpes?

That would be rare but not impossible. It is considered rare because you already have some immunity to herpes which is how you will control your outbreak of oral in the first place. People with herpes have a constant battle between controlling the virus and having an outbreak. It does so with cellular and humoral immunity. As soon as you have an outbreak your body starts fighting back thus later on infections on other parts of your body become less likely but not impossible. The odds are way down.

You have to have a current outbreak to pass along herpes, HOWEVER, you could give it the the person you were kissing and she/he out of spite could give it right back to you during her/his outbreak so be careful.  Tip as well, you can spread syphilis from kisses, sharing anything that was in someone mouth(a straw, vape, fork), so be very careful who you cozy up to.  Also, do not kiss people when you have open sores on or in your mouth, or poor oral hygiene in general. 

Yes. The correct answer is yes. And once it's spreads there, they can get it there too. For the love of God look this up on webmd or ask your doctor. 

• Everyone comes in contact with herpes in their lifetime.. Most don't have outbreaks..

You can get mouth herpes on your genitalia!

I'm no doctor but it sounds like what I was taught in school it can easily spread from one part of the body to the next when you're having an outbreak. I would suggest not having sex or doing anything sexual until you're married. God doesn't like that. 

Hebrews 13

4 Marriage should be honored by all and the marriage bed kept undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterers.

• GF

You already have herpes!