Is this the only forum in the world where one can voice one’s every nonsensical thought and be heard?

@Weasel:LMAO 🤣

Favorite Answer

No, trust me,  long before Yahoo, there was My Space.......and what a wasteland of imbecilic thoughts that place was. 

then after that, there was Facebook, where people  farming their fake cyber gardens, swept the world...... and I had to eventually block all my friends, because I didn't want to buy their fake cyber honey, and fake cyber veggies.......and it just became so annoying.......I left Facebook entirely .

No, you can do that in lots of places online.

Try joining an anything goes Discord server...really good place to subject your earlobes to lethal levels of WTF 🤣

It’s not moderated so it’s free for people to post threatening racist homophobic content and pictures of violence and child sexual abuse. In my country the law watches it very closely. 

No.  This forum has no audio.  

Yes & no

YES. We can express any random word salad we wish.

But whether anyone that matters ever HEARS what we say is highly questionable ,so NO.