? asked in HealthOther - Health · 3 months ago

What is the best way to remove ear wax?

The inside of the ear feels gooey with earwax. Water and shampoo seem to help. Q tips help but even so the ear still feels gooey. How do I completely remove ear wax so that when I use the Q tip it remains pure white and the inside feels like smooth and dry skin? Also, can a Qtip reach far enough inside to touch the eardrum? I think earwax is meant to protect the eardrum from catching bacteria. Also the further inside the ear you go, the skin begins to feel more bonelike. 

Earwax is both natural and necessary. Excessive poking with a qtip or anything else can lead to deafness.

• ?

Over the years I used a couple drops of hydrogen peroxide in ear cause it loosens the wax where can clean it out. Bout best thing know for it