Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Wonder Woman (DCEU) vs Thor (MCU)?

Round 1: Wonder Woman has the lasso of truth and her bracelets, Thor has mjolnir

Round 2: Wonder Woman has the things above and Asteria's armor, Thor has mjolnir and stormbreaker

Who would win and why?

I say Wonder Woman round 1, Thor Round 2

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Thor and Wonder Woman maybe demigods but that doesn't mean demigods are stronger, has longevity, and are immortality. But I agreed with you. Wonder Woman gets a win in first round with her lasso of truth, Thor can't break free with a lasso of truth. For second round I agreed with you, Thor gets a win as well. With his mjolnir and stormbreaker, Thor can break Wonder Woman's armor and Diana would be mortally wounded.

• 3 months ago

heavy hammer that can easily kill someone vs reflecting bracelets

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Thor also has Led Zeppelin on his side, which means he kicks her asz . . . .

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Agreed. Wonder Woman wins round 1, Thor wins round 2.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Wonder Woman wins both rounds so fast and easily that you barely even know a fight happened.  It's like you blow the whistle and suddenly instead of Thor and WW standing there, it's WW and a gentle blood mist cascading to the ground, and your like "Wait, did Thor run away?  Where'd he go???".

The DC characters are massive OP.  While the movie versions are LESS OP than the comics, that's only because portraying characters that OP is difficult to visualize.  WW has strength near Superman which outclasses Thor, but she also has the most unbalanced of the physical superpowers - Superspeed.  There's almost no good defense against it.  Thor would barely even know the fight had started and WW would already be decapitating him.  

Plus, she has whatever that light show was at the end of her movie.  I haven't even seen WW1984 yet, so whatever further unbalancing they gave her isn't even part of my thought process.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Soooo, this is the just DCEU and MCU right. Nothing from the comic.

-

Thor took the full force of a star, almost died but survived. Haven't seen Wonder Woman take a hit that powerful in the DCEU. This fight goes both to Thor.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.