Coughed up bad tasting burning liquid when smoking..?

This happened the other night while I was smoking weed (I also vape if it could be connected). Normally while smoking, I will cough up phlegm which is typical, but last night while I was smoking and I coughed up a pale liquid that tasted disgusting and felt like it burned by tongue and mouth; after spitting it out, I felt like I was going to throw up for about 20 minutes. Then, I had the taste lingering until I could drink it out with water. That is the first time I've coughed up anything like this, and I haven't smoked since last night (yet...), anyone know what I coughed up or anything about this?

Hope you find any answer?

• Andy C

Stomach acid mixed with pepsin. 

Bile tastes awful,  too, but it is spinach green. 

Sounds like you coughed up some stomach acid..

That was a bit of lung lining. But not to worry there's plenty more where that came from.

I'll bet you've ingested even more poison into your body since you wrote this.

Man up!  You already know what it is...you just can't admit it to yourself.

Me?  I smoked for 18 years.  I quit smoking 30 years ago (31 years come March).