Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

So when do we REALLY get back to FULL normal (meaning identical to pre-covid)?

I know vaccines, most need to get them, ex.

What I mean, I already am hearing of a way to check if you actually got one on not before going to a concert, entering some countries, ex. - BUT that was NEVER done with ANYTHING before - so it is NOT normal until THAT is NOT happening either!

ALL medical info (including vaccinations) SHOULD stay between that person and TREATING medical professionals ONLY - NO EXCEPTIONS, NO EXCUSES!

You may now mention school - well, then it was NOT my choice to tell then anything, and before I graduated, more were needed - and over 18 by that point - and made it a point they did not know about squat! (don't recall how I pulled it off, but they knew NOTHING).

AND will NOT be satisfied until even THAT is, as it was pre-covid!

(And there is already a LOT I avoid it preserve all kinds of privacy; refuse to carry a cell phone, will not go through a metal detector, will not take a drug test except for treating medical professionals, avoided a test for covid when symptoms where there - because of wishing to make sure no tracer, or any non-treating person knew even if it was positive, ex.)

@Annon - I had heard of that for some, no where I wanted to go, never looked deep, but if it came up, THAT would be yet another thing to avoid - you surely did not need to prove any to go to a local concert, exc. as they are talking about!

I don't care about masks, ex. I care about privacy!

@Eugene D - I HOPE you are right, HOWEVER, it is NOT Biden's fault if not enough take the vaccine, try to make it mandatory, and I AM against him!  BUT that does NOT fix keeping it totally private IF you got the vaccine or not, not is the MAIN issue - forget going to other countries - when I am hearing of places like concerts, sports events, ex. being able to tell if YOU got one or not, NO I WILL NOT go for that - and WILL avoid them to keep the privacy!

Privately, is THE most important thing to me - already close to a hermit to keep it, ANY more invasion of it, and I swear I will NEVER leave me house! - To me THAT is better than losing ANY of it!

Favorite Answer

Probably not till 2022 at the latest.  And if we don't, I'll blame Biden.

Lol. Never. There will never be a "back to normal" "pre-covid". Covid will always exist. Colds and flus will always exist so we will continue to wear masks and distance. The pre-covid days will become a distant memory, much like the plague, and they will be forgotten remnants of a primitive past. Mask wearing will become normalized and society will benefit for the greater good. No more grandmas will be suffering as they once were. 

Vaccines have been required to travel to some foreign countries for over 100 years