Reasons for quitting my job in fast food?

#1. Mental overqualification, defined as the presence of a good self education and a high IQ and constant thought, but without the presence of any qualifiers for better employment, such as a GED, an SAT score, trade school certificate, college degree, military experience or a driver's license or a CDL.

If that makes sense..

This constant thought about my tasks is in fact my undoing, as it slows my performance, the trade off is that I have never been injured, the downside is that I have not multitasked, I focus too intently on one thing at a time in order to do a good job and stay safe...

Respecting dangerous equipment too much.

Causing me not to get the shifts I need.

#2. I appreciated the work, I have taught myself that I can do..

However the pay structure and hours are too unreliable for my purposes.

#3. When the library reopens, I'm getting my GED, a culinary arts certificate and a Driver's license.

It is difficult to answer this because I don't see a question in what you have written.   Wherever you are try to find some organisation that can advise you on the best career for you.  You don't want to be a square peg in a round hole so don't just go for anything if you have decent qualifications to offer an employer. 

• ?

"Dedicating myself to / Concentrating on my continuing education." <- nobody can argue against that.

• Audrey

You don't have to wait for the library to reopen. You can do all of that on line.

• drip

You don’t need a reason. Just hand in your two week notice.

Libraries are open. You should be able to pick up GED study guide books curb side from your library, our library even has a delivery service. Start studying now.

• ?

Imagine if you put the kind of thought you apply to burger flipping into something useful.  I kind of get the feeling you won't though.