angel asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 2 months ago

Am I old school if I watch cable tv?

i feel my heart

Orthodox Christian three hand signs are different than Buddhist mudras. Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good. SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural); forgive me.

Source(s): Documents are from Satan; burn all the documents that you can find. Electronics will be used to track you. Even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether. Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good; always pray the Jesus prayer or to saints who help right away (like saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov according to whom if you reject mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to heaven); forgive me.
  • AAAJ

No, its completely fine to watch cable tv. Just enjoy your favorite program & don't worry about anything else 

Considering what it costs to get the same thing streamed a la carte over the internet, you're looking pretty smart now.

No you are old school if you watch reruns of The Honeymooners and the Milton Berle Show. He was known as Mr. Television so maybe if you don't know that fact and would really like to be old school try it you might like it. 

Ha ha.  YOU need to grow up!  Why worry what anyone else thinks?

Nah, old school would be those old Victorian things that use successive photos to make moving images.

No, but you Do need to educate yourself on how much money you are wasting.    

I last paid for TV signals (via cable) in 2002 and last watched TV (via antenna) in 2014,   

and I don't miss it At All. 

• Olive

Whats old school gotta do with cable. If you like it watch it