Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

SW-6
Lv 6

What would be the best place you have ever lived?

I am thinking back to a time when everyone looked out for each other, no bullying, we all got along, the streets were kept clean, lawns mowed, parades, block parties, community picnics, all of it.  Dayton OH.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I grew up in Columbus and my family moved to Dayton when I was in my teens. I very much dislike the place.  It has next to nothing to offer. Fortunately, I was about to go away to college, so I didn't have to spend much time there. I visit relatives there frequently and my opinion hasn't changed.

I've lived all over the country and abroad.  I am currently in Chicago and love it -- a  spectacular, world-class city with fabulous cultural amenities -- but I adored Boston, Philadelphia, and Rome, too.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I grew up in a small town in the Poconos in northeastern Pennsylvania. It's nothing like it was 30 years ago, but it was a great place to grow up. 

• 4 months ago

The house I’m living in now is, worked my áss off to get it.

• 4 months ago

I  have lived in New York,  Seattle and Japan.....(and now live in Italy) ...and all 3 are awesome and great......... but New York is  one of a kind. 

(Italy is NOT that great.......it's a great place to VISIT .....but living here is annoying as hell. ) 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Where I live is just fine.  I have lived here all my life.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Where I live now.  Moved here in 2010.  I live in NC, in a small town near the Virginia border.  I like the people a lot and I like the climate and the land is beautiful.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.