Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

In which countries below u think life conditions are terrible according to your personal perception of how you imagine life is there ?

Canada

Australia 

Japan

Russia

Iran

Pakistan 

Sweden 

Brazil 

Italy

France 

Croatia 

New Zealand

Congo

Sudan 

Haiti 

Morocco 

Indonesia 

Thailand 

UK

China

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I have my list of countries where living conditions need vast improvements. It's 59 countries worse off than India. Of your list, Pakistan, Congo(both of them), Sudan, and Haiti. 

My list: 

Niger, Central African Republic, Chad, South Sudan, Burundi, Mali, Burkina Faso, Eritrea, Sierra Leone, Mozambique, D.R. Congo, Guinea Bissau, Yemen, Liberia, Guinea, Gambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, Djibouti, Afghanistan, Haiti, Sudan, Togo, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Lesotho, Benin, Madagascar, Mauritania, Tanzania, Uganda, Nigeria, Rwanda, Comoros, Papua New Guinea, Syria, Solomon Islands, Pakistan, Cameroon, Zimbabwe, Angola, Kenya, Nepal, Cambodia, Myanmar, Equatorial Guinea, Zambia, Ghana, Vanuatu, Laos, Republic Of The Congo, Sao Tome And Principe, Bangladesh, Micronesia, Bhutan, Honduras, Kiribati, Timor Leste, Namibia.

Better than the USA are: Norway, Switzerland, Ireland, Germany, Iceland, Australia, Sweden, Singapore, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Canada, New Zealand, and maybe UK.

Anyone calling China "heartless" has never been there to know the people.

• 2 months ago

Iran, Pakistan, Sudan.

• 2 months ago

I have been to each of the places on your list with the exceptions of Russia and China. They both seem to be horrible places from what little I know about them.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

China. They are heartless.  I mean they started the Corona virus, and they like to kill beautiful creatures like dogs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Haiti and Pakistan

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.