Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Liberals, what happened to your love, all you have is hatred, unsatiable hatred?

You hated Bush, Cheney, Sarah Palin, and now you hate Trump and everyone that voted for Trump, decent, flag-waving Patriots. Why the hate for America, why burn down our cities, riot, and loot, WHY?

Lois, I am referring to you liberals. Isn't that obvious?

Lois, I don't mean you.

You do have love, you are good people.

Again, you liberals have defended the riots, the looting, the burning, the cop killing, defunding the police.

Thanks for making that clear.

Brother Anon, I will save my love for Lois.

Lois brings me there.

Upton Bitme, you just described Obama, ANTIFA, and BLM.

Thank you for that.

Lois, please don't hate me because I am a con and think of you with love and passion.

Favorite Answer

Trump calls women pigs, mexican rapists....now which side is really behind the hate?

It’s pretty easy to hate stupidity when you see clearly the results of it everywhere. Unfortunately you have to not be stupid to see those results which is why many people don’t see it. The problem with stupidity is that it’s like being crazy, you don’t know you are because you are. 

Yes. Us liberals hate traitors and bullies and liars and treasonous douchebags who try to divide instead of unite the country.

What do Republicans hate?  Truth? Law and order? Democracy? Black people? Yep.I'd rather be a liberal. 

So that Americans don't die.  Liberals do what saves lives.  Conservatives call that hatred.

• Mark

And you guys hated Hillary, Obama, Bill Clinton, AOC, Biden and Kamala.  You are a hypocrite.

• Kathy

That is not true. It is the Republicans that do all the hating.

I don't see how a person who is truly patriotic, as opposed to nationalist, could support Trump.

I don't see how a person who loves the teachings of Jesus, as opposed to loving religiosity, could support Trump. 

I don't see a any DECENT person could support Trump.

Why all this embrace of fascist ideology and principles? What could be MORE unAmerican than supporting Trump?

See how it works? One good bigot deserves another. Happy Stewing! 

I tend to dislike people for what they do, and not for what color or religion or political party they are part of.  Well, you toss out some people that did some pretty terrible things and wonder why we don't like them?  Can't fix stupid, I guess.

I despise the people, and hate what they have said and done, but do I actually hate the person?  I don't have the energy to waste on that.  Better places to put it.

As to the hatred of "America", I don't understand at all how you can look at the things Dick Cheney did and NOT see how anti-American his actions were.  He got away with treason, in my view.

Libs are nasty people, that is a fact.

Lois, Trump was referring to the sex trafficking the cartels were doing with young girls and boys.

Sorry to hear you defend the sex traffickers.

Trump never called any women, pigs.

I only have love for you brother Anon. Let's hook up and love on each other sweet meat.